Re: Fwd: Social Event der Freien Projekte :-)

On Saturday 05 July 2003 20:16, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> [...German stuff snipped...]
>
> Could someone translate this into a real language? ;-P

Sorry, my Português :-) is not yet advanced enough, so I'll try to give an
English version.

Ralf mentioned that instead of going to the official social event, members of
KDE, GNOME and Debian are invited to gather in the restaurant "Zur Suedstadt"
instead, to get some German/Greek food.
Send a mail to Ralph if you're interested because the number of people is
limited to 50.

Saturday July 12th at 19:30, not far from the exhibition (we'll walk).

Josef

--
Play for fun, win for freedom.