Re: LinuxTag - 2003

Am Dienstag, 03.06.03 um 00:27 Uhr schrieb Michael Banck:

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 12:02:30AM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
* Martin Loschwitz <madkiss@debian.org> [030602 23:20]:

Besides, what information should such a plate contain? I thought of Name, E-Mail address and IRC nickname, if it exists. Any objections to this?
I don't think its usefull to print your email address on the nametag.
Just a Swirl, Name and IRC-Nick (for seome personalitie) should be
fine.

Having the words 'Debian Project' on there, too, might help for people
who still don't recognize our swirl.

ACK, the typical swirl, projectname and the full name should be enough.
The design should be such universal, that you can use it the next 99 years or any
other debian events.