Re: Debian Day @ LinuxTag 2003

Michael Banck wrote:
> On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 08:48:57PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > We have been offered nine talks by seven people for the Debian Day.
>
> I asked Wolfgang Jährling whether he wants to give a talk about (Debian)
> GNU/Hurd and he said yes. Does that fit into the topic? Is there still a
> slot left?

I've added this proposal.  I believe it fits, but we'll have to decide
on this later.  Since the program for the Debian Day hasn't been
finalized, there's surely a slot left over.  However, even if it
won't, the talk or workshop or BoF  could still be held outside of the
Debian Day.

> If yes, I will go on and see if he still has time (it was some time ago)
> and ask him about the exact title and content.

Great!

Regards,

	Joey

--
If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi