Debian Day @ LinuxTag 2003

Hi folks,

I believe we should increase speed with planning our LinuxTag presense.

We have been offered nine talks by seven people for the Debian Day.
There have been very little requests for topics though, hence, I
wonder if people are interested in a one day mini Debian conference
during LinuxTag at all.

<Some feedback now would be welcome, I guess, as well as proposed talks

Assuming there is interest in such a conference, I hereby propose to
hold the Debian conference on Friday, July 11th, so that those people
who would like to attend LSM as well, can attend it for two days at
least.

There won't be a keysigning party at the end of the Debian Day, since
weasel maintains a general keysigning party which will be held on
Saturday[1], so there is no need for a second one.

Links:
 1. see http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2003/workshops.php3

Regards,

	Joey

PS: I'm still in need of beamers for the workshop rooms.  If somebody
could spare one for all four days, please contact me.

--
If nothing changes, everything will remain the same.  -- Barne's Law