Re: [presse] Re: Debian @ LSM

On Fri, 23 May 2003, Serge Marelli wrote:

> It has been announced in Luxembourg (pending press publication).
> If I missed some mailing list, please let me know and I'll correct this
> ASAP.
I heard the first time from LSM by an announcement from Thierry Laronde on
the debian-devel list.  There is even a special LSM mailing list

      debian@lsm.abul.org

but its name might imply that it is something Debian related because
Thierry was trying to establish a Debian Conference.

Kind regards

       Andreas.