LinuxTag 2003: keysigning party (Karlsruhe/Germany)

Hello,

at LinuxTag 2003 in Karslruhe/Germany there will - of course - be a
keysigning party.  It will probably be on Saturday, July 12th, in the
afternoon.

For this to be efficient we will use Len Sassaman's Efficient Group Key
Signing Method[0]:

You have to send in your key to ksp-lt2k3@palfrader.org by Saturday, July
5th, 2003.  I will then prepare a text file containing the necessary key
information which you will have to download.  Compute the MD5 hash of
that file and bring a printout together with the MD5 hash to the
keysigning party.

For more details see <URL:http://www.palfrader.org/ksp-lt2k3.html>.

More info on Linuxtag can be found at <URL:http://www.linuxtag.org/>.

Peter

0. http://sion.quickie.net/keysigning.txt

PS: another party is in Oslo at Debconf one week later.
    http://www.debconf.org/debconf3/keysigning.php