Re: FOSDEM: t-shirts and stuff

Op wo 29-01-2003, om 14:19 schreef Martin Michlmayr:
> I talked to an organizer of FOSDEM and asked if we can sell Debian
> t-shirts and he said yes.  Also, he offered a stand.

Nice. I'm willing to help staff it for a few hours (but would *really*
like to see some presentations), and if required, can bring some
hardware too (I'll be there by car).

> Hence: does
> anyone have t-shirts or other stuff from other events?  I think most
> t-shirts were sold at LinuxTag, so it might make sense to make new
> ones.  Who did it last year?

Nobody. There was no Debian booth on FOSDEM last year, since no one took
the initiative.

We (as in: Frederic Peeters and me) still have some Debian flyers
around, created for Linux@work last year. I'm sure those could be
reused.

Hm, no. On second thought, they're Dutch and French only. FOSDEM is too
international for that to be of any use.

--
wouter at grep dot be
"An expert can usually spot the difference between a fake charge and a