Re: CeBIT

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 08:02:08AM +0100, Michael Bramer wrote:
> >    Are there still flyers left over from previous fairs? Joey?
>
> Yes, we have hundreds. This is not a problem

Sure? Are we talking about the same flyers? AMU just told be there are
about 30 left from Hamburg and I have about 500. That's it. Since we had
5000 prior Linuxtag 2002 I think we could start thinking about printing
new ones now.

I take it last year's flyers are still good enough. A re-print ist much
easier than a new one.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes