Re: CeBIT

>          Name         needs accomodation? 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19.
>   Alexander Schmehl     x                  x  x   x   x   x   x   x   x

I could be there the entire week (no lectures, no exams) so I don't
care very much, when I should man the booth.

> Posters and flyers

I have got some Posters left, but I'm not sure where I put them, after
I moved, and what their condition is. I'll check that.

I have spoken with my provider, and he probaly would sponsor us in some
way. I think he thought of giving us internet access, but I'm not sure
(I'm even not sure, if he knows, what he's talking about).

If we want this, may give him your Email-Adress, Grisu? I think you know
much more about the Cebit and where our booth will be.

--
PGP key on demand, mailto:alexander@schmehl.info with subject "get pgp-key"