I would like to join the booth on Cebit

Hi Folks!

I've spoken shortly to Roland Bauerschmidt, regarding participation on the Debian booth on Cebit this year. He told me to adress my request to this list, so that is hereby done.

I live in Denmark, so I welcome the possibility of a place to sleep - it makes it so much easier :-)

I've studied debian since July last year, and while I'm no expert, I can certainly put up some workstations and servers with a nice configuration. And should I learn a few tricks from the other debian-folks there, it would make me glad :-)

Best regards,

- Troels Vognsen

NB: If you prefere to speak german on this list, I guess I can make that as well :-)