Re: Debian booth at LinuxForum 2003 (Copenhagen, Denmark)

Op ma 13-01-2003, om 10:51 schreef Peter Makholm:
> Sorry for writing in English...

'Sorry'?

I'm glad someone is finally posting in English, again. This mailinglist
isn't called 'debian-events-de', and AFAIK the official language is
still English here.

On the topic, though...

> LinuxForum is the main Danish open source event. Usually I've
> been organizing a BOF but this year we will be organizing a booth
> instead (maybe next year we will be doing both).

.dk is a little far for me. Guess I won't be there.

--
wouter at grep dot be

"Human knowledge belongs to the world"
  -- From the movie "Antitrust"