Re: LinuxWorld Expo Frankfurt: Everything is going well

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 03:38:49PM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> Michael Banck: I ordered an exhibitor pass for you, too (the last
> status I heard from you was: "perhaps").
> AFAIK you were the one, who thought Debian stickers would be very nice,
> weren't you? Well, currently there are four 'Debian powered' stickers
> avaible (and they have been touched by the DPL ;-) If this attracts you
> to join us, I might give you one of them :-)

OK, I'm in :) I'll hopefully arrive in Frankfurt on Monday evening and
should be able to stay till Thursday, if nothing really bad happens.

> Oh, one last point: Can somebody bring a 10/100 hub/switch?

I don't have any network infrastructure besides a 1m patch cable :-/

And I still wasn't able to get Debian on any of my more obscure
computers (a m68k and a hppa), so I'll show up with my Notebook I guess.

cu,

michi

--
<doogie> think about it; if I get this done, I could add *real* OO to shell