Re: Review Practical Linux Giessen/Germany

..

> Nice plan, but I think some coffee got in my notebooks floppy drive (I
> planed to burn my slides on cd, but didn't did so, because I edited
> them on my way to Giessen). It must have been very funny for the
> visitors, which saw me frowing, swearing at my notebook, and throwing a
> disk disk in the next dustbin.

Hi Alex,

please let me know if you have any further trouble which might be
caused by the spilled coffee.

Werner

PS: Though you have done some self-criticism in your report. My
opinion is that you have done your job well. Especially I was
impressed by your attitude not only to tell people about the
advantages of Debian but to show them how it works in detail on your
laptop at the booth.

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Keplerstr. 11A = D-10589 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe_AT_mobilix.org>      T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86