LinuxDays 2002 Info

Hello,

just some informations from the exhibitors forewarded to the list:

 - The entrance is free but they have batches with "Exhibitor" (no
   name printed on it).  I wrote that I will tell them if we need
   more than five of them.
   Just for the record:  It might be usefull if we collect a complete
   list of Debian people who want to come.

   Currently I have seen announcement to come from:

        Rémi Letot <hobbes@easynet.be>
        Frederic Peters <fpeters@theridion.com>
        Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au>
        Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org>
        Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>

   Please commit this list or add any further people.

 - Hardware:
   They could serve "some HP servers" - I asked whether they speak
   about PA-RISC which would be quite interesting - never had my hands on
   seen such a beast running Debian.

   Monitors and keyboards are "no problem".  So I guess Rémi could just
   bring his box if he does not find a lift but we should double check that.

 - I expect information about my hostel room this morning and will
   foreward this info to the list as soon as possible.

Kind regards

      Andreas.