Re: Announcement: Luxembourg LinuxDays 2002

hobbes@easynet.be (Rémi Letot) writes:

> Ok, I don't know what my free time will be by that time since I'm
> currently unemployed, but count me in. If I really have to cancell,
> I'll tell in advance.
>
> Btw, I'm french speaking, and not a developper. Just a heavy user (and
> part-time system administrator, maybe full time by that time)

Just to be complete : I come from Namur, Belgium, and I have no way to
get there right now (but who knows by then). I can bring my computer
if I'm not by train.

Cheers,
--
Rémi

`Debian: giving you the power to shoot yourself in each
 toe individually.' -- with kudos to Greg Lehey