Re: Announcement: Luxembourg LinuxDays 2002

Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> writes:

> On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Martin Schulze wrote:
>
>> Compiled in: http://www.debian.org/events/2002/1001-linuxdays
> Thanks, Joey.
>
> I might add that also French people are very welcome to help running
> the booth because they might be some French speaking visitors ...

Ok, I don't know what my free time will be by that time since I'm
currently unemployed, but count me in. If I really have to cancell,
I'll tell in advance.

Btw, I'm french speaking, and not a developper. Just a heavy user (and
part-time system administrator, maybe full time by that time)

Cheers,
--
Rémi

`Debian: giving you the power to shoot yourself in each
 toe individually.' -- with kudos to Greg Lehey