Linux World Expo and Conference (was: review: Linux@Work Frankfurt)
* Martin Schulze <email@example.com> [020617 09:44]:
> Sounds successful, thanks for running the booth.
You are welcome.
> > One final point: They handed out some advertissment for the LinuxWorld
> > Expo in Frankfurt at the end of october. As Michael Meskes told me,
> > Debian could get a booth, [..]
> Nice to hear. If somebody goes to LWE, please take some pictures.
Sorry, didn't read mail the last days often.
The current Status is:
- I will try to organize a booth for the Linux World Exposition and
Conference held in Frankfurt from Tuesday the 29th to 31st of october
- Since this is the first event of this kind, any help by this list
will be gladly accepted
- Christian Kurz is going to contact Antje Kaeppel, which is the
responsible person of the fair organisation, to get a booth
- they expect 14e3 visitors
- Chris Halls offered help managing the booth, but does not know, if he
is avaible all three days.
- Joerg Jaspert said, that he might show in sometime
- I think we can solve the problem, to sleep somewhere, in the next
month. I heard recently, there is a youth hostel near to the city and
the fair hall
- I have no camera, so someone else should take some pictures
- As far as I know, thats all. Sounds a little bit like a 'come like
you are' event, but we have a couple of month to organize a bit more
- feel free to offer help or give me some hints
PGP key on demand, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "get pgp-key"
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org