Re: some extra LT review points ...

On Sun, 16 Jun 2002, Martin Schulze wrote:

> I guess, we should reconsider what we want?
>
>  a) Gain as much fund and donations from giving away CDs
>
>  OR
>
>  b) Spreading Debian GNU/Linux as much as possible by giving away free
>     copies of the CD.
Forgotten:

   c) Find out who probably will use the CD and make the number of
      CDs  as effectively used as possible.

I do not think that b) works well.  I'm not really sure that I will
find the time to have a view at the official LT CD even if I paid the
10€ (and got another copy from you for spreading posters at home).
So implementing an algorithm to find out really interested people makes
sense - if there is a better one than the donation it is OK for me.

Kind regards

       Andreas.