Re: Debian Flyer

* Othmar Pasteka

| if one is doing some technical slides, documentation with latex
| that's fine, but if you want to be eye catching and something
| looking really good you have to go to the dark side. at least
| now.

I say you don't know TeX.  And dvips can do color separation for you.
The color package allows you to use different color models as well,
both RGB, CMYK, HSB at least.  And I don't think anybody would call
TeX «quasi-professional».

Getting TeX to do the thing you want might not always be the easiest
thing in the world, but you are free to do whatever you'd like to.
(With a precision of something like 1/72th point or better, I don't
remember exactly.)

(With me jumping into the discussion a bit late, that is.  Damn
exams.  last today. :)

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-