Re: linuxtag-img v2 tested

* Karsten Merker <karsten@excalibur.cologne.de> [2002-05-16 18:52]:
> On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 06:10:46PM +0200, Thomas Marquart wrote:
>> easily, is it? Same for my mouse-pointer jumping around under X when gpm
>> is installed (had this under some other linuxes, too)
>
> I assume you have a PS/2 mouse? This is the result of a limitation
> in the kernel when two processes (XFree and gpm) try to use /dev/psaux
> at the same time.

 No.  If it would be that problem the mouse wouldn't work under X and I
think not even the X-Server would start up for it can't find a valid
pointer then.  That is merely a wrong-protocol-selection problem.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
"Kaum wird das Wetter schlechter und die Tage kürzer, fallen die
Newbies über das Netz her wie die Blätter von den Bäumen."