Re: linuxtag-img v2 tested

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 06:10:46PM +0200, Thomas Marquart wrote:

> * what about a choice between grub and lilo at the installation? grub is
> included on the CD anyways.

AFAIK boot-floppies does not support grub.

> easily, is it? Same for my mouse-pointer jumping around under X when gpm
> is installed (had this under some other linuxes, too)

I assume you have a PS/2 mouse? This is the result of a limitation
in the kernel when two processes (XFree and gpm) try to use /dev/psaux
at the same time. If you need gpm and XFree together with a PS/2 mouse,
you need to use gpm's repeater mode.

Regards,
Karsten
--