Re: LT: next round

Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> writes:

>> >   - request: talk/booth-show:  debian package building
>> Lets get Branden Robinson and let him show how to package X :)
> 1.) is Branden in Karlsruhe?

Dont know. Just a joke. For the X Packages you can start your talk on
Th and end it on Su, and its still the first talk :)

> 2.) better we use a small and simple example for the booth show

Repackage of bbdb (emacs addon, simple but shows the emacsen stuff). Or
mailfilter, simple, uses a very standard rules file but shows usage of
debconf too (one note is displayed). Or epiphany for a programm without
configure and a small Makefile Change, or kimagemapeditor (0.9.5.2 from
sid) if one wants to see a k* programm, but that really only shows
howto use dh_make :)

(Ok, all are my packages, i dont really know other debian/* things :) )

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg