Re: LinuxTag 2001 in Stuttgart/DE

On 01-06-24 MaD dUCK wrote:
> like to go. in fact, i would happily help out at the debian booth and
> could even provide a machine or two.

Well, then I would suggest that you ask on debian-events-eu if you
should bring along this hardware. The coordination for the debian booth
is done via this list.

> who of you is going? any ideas on accomodation that's not the gym

I'll be there on Saturday and maybe also show up on Friday.

> where they kick you out at 6am? and who's the responsible person for

Well, I'll sleep in a hotel (which I'll book tomorrow, when I now for
sure, if I will be Friday there), because there won't be the problem of
having to leave your room that early. :) (I think there should still be
some hotel rooms available.)

> i am sorry if this message is totally out of place, or this issue has

No, just check the next time lists.debian.org before, to see that
there's debian-events-eu, which I Cc now. The Reply-To also points to
that list.

Christian
--
           Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)