Re: "professional" debian booths (was: Re: booth planning LinuxTag)

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 12:21:51PM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:
> > But that does not mean it should represent itself that way. Sure, there is
> > no company named Debian, but why not looking more professional?

Which did not mean wearing a suit!

> If I were to appear in a suit to be on a debian booth, I would be
> not as happy to help.

Sure. And that's not my problem. I just don't think cultivating the hacker
image is the correct way. Wearing a suit is neccessary for some businesses
but not for an Open Source project.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes