Re: Comments on CD images v4 (was Re: new CD images (II))

#include <hallo.h>
Eduard Bloch wrote on Thu Jun 14, 2001 um 01:31:39PM:

Second preview:
> http://people.debian.org/~blade/lt2k1/debian-setup-faq.de.html
>
> To sponsors: please have a look on the first section and make comments
> if you don't like something there.

> - Woody specific hints to the installation (0%, no spare time today)

Done, but may be improved.

> - Setup-FAQ (60% - must be rewritten for Woody, may be excluded in a
>   separate file)

Rewrote a bit, should be okay.

To grisu: IMHO these version is useable, you make take it for the CD.
For Windows user, we should create a HTML file that will be opened
automaticaly via autorun.inf - with links to this README,
installation manual, other FAQs (i.e. from de.comp.os.unix.linux.infos).

Gr{us,eeting}s,
Eduard.
--
-"640 K ought be enough"