Re: Comments on CD images v4 (was Re: new CD images (II))

#include <hallo.h>
Michael Bramer wrote on Thu Jun 14, 2001 um 08:33:26AM:
> can someone write a TOP-Level-README with
>  - some Install problems
>  - some note about a live after the LTCD? (like apt-setup, apt-setup)

I am going to rewrite the README from the last year(german). There would
be following sections:
- Disclaimer, some words about sponsors
- Hints how to setup this woody system (eg. setup problems, pits and falls)
- most parts of the user-howto from the last year
  - updates to it, about apt-setup, dpkg-reconfigure, apt-cache etc.
- most parts of the debian-user-de FAQ from the mailing list

Gr{us,eeting}s,
Eduard.
--
"AOL ist sowas wie die AOK der Internet-Provider."
        -- Peter Berlich <peter@berlich.de>