Re: CFP: Linux@work Amsterdam 2001, June 15

[Sorry for the delay; I'm doing far too much things in parallel at the moment,
so sometimes things get swapped out...]

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Joost van Baal wrote:

> On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 08:08:03AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 9 May 2001, J.A. Bezemer wrote:
> >
> > >                          Call for Participation:
> > >

> > I've got nothing to do that day, so I could probably go there -- if
> > someone is able to give me a lift from Antwerp to A'dam.
>
> I would like to help with the debian booth.  _If_ I can get transport
> arranged in time (I believe I can), I'll drive from Eindhoven to Amsterdam
> thursday early morning.  (If anybody would like a lift: let me know.)
> I'm planning to be at the expo at about 8 o clock.

1. The expo is friday; is your "thursday" a typo?
2. I need to get some stuff to the expo, it would be great if you could pick
   it up in Papendrecht like last January. If you come friday morning I can go
   with you; if you come thursday I'll get to Amsterdam by train.
3. If you have problems organizing a car, maybe you can rent one. We can split
   the costs.

>    I'll bring my
> SPARCstation 20 (scsi problems are fixed :). I'll see if I can get
> some Tshirts printed.

Excellent!

>   Anne, you can add me to the Who section on
> http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/~costar/linuxatworkamsterdam2001/ .  (And I
> believe you can add Marcel Harkema.)

Done.

>   The posters we used at linux2000 in
> Amsterdam are still at my place (I should've given them back to Paul....)
> I can bring them to Linux@work.  Paul, you don't object?  Paul, are you
> visiting this expo?  If so, you could pick the posters up.

Paul is on vacation, so it's actually a good thing that you didn't return the
posters to him ;-)  Please bring them with you.

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer