Re: CFP: Linux@work Amsterdam 2001, June 15

On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 08:08:03AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> On Wed, 9 May 2001, J.A. Bezemer wrote:
>
> >                          Call for Participation:
> >

> I've got nothing to do that day, so I could probably go there -- if
> someone is able to give me a lift from Antwerp to A'dam.

I would like to help with the debian booth.  _If_ I can get transport
arranged in time (I believe I can), I'll drive from Eindhoven to Amsterdam
thursday early morning.  (If anybody would like a lift: let me know.)
I'm planning to be at the expo at about 8 o clock.  I'll bring my
SPARCstation 20 (scsi problems are fixed :).  I'll see if I can get
some Tshirts printed.  Anne, you can add me to the Who section on
http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/~costar/linuxatworkamsterdam2001/ .  (And I
believe you can add Marcel Harkema.)  The posters we used at linux2000 in
Amsterdam are still at my place (I should've given them back to Paul....)
I can bring them to Linux@work.  Paul, you don't object?  Paul, are you
visiting this expo?  If so, you could pick the posters up.

Bye,

Joost

--
                               . .