Debian CD cover uploaded

Hi!

I've uploaded two covers and you can see them at http://www.neppe.com/debian_cd The LinuxLand logo is still missing but I asked LinuxLand's Webmaster to send me one. Trustec does not really have a logo. That's why I did a Text for that company. Please write me what you are think about those covers.

A CD label is in progress.

If you want to vote for one of these covers(although they are not really finished yet), fill out the "form" and reply it to me:

I prefer:
[ ]     cover one
[ ]     cover two
[ ]     cover one, but: