Re: LinuxTag: Current status of CD images

Eduard Bloch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> having discussed about the new lt2k1-CD with ref and Joey on #debian.de
> yesterday, we decided that in the current situation (BF's not ready and
> probably won't be to the right time), the best solution is to use a
> Potato-CD similar to the last year ones. Some upgrades should be on this
> disk:

I guess this is the best solution if there should be any cd since:

Bluehorn: 0 time
ref: 0 time
rb: 0 time
Peter: 0 time
zomb: little time
grisu: 0 time
Joey: 0 time

However, how likely is it to have a working beta at the beginning
of next week?  If we don't manage that, we'll have to drop the idea
due to 0 time to get it pressed.

Regards,

	Joey

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book