Re: CD status

Hi Roland,

On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 08:29:24PM -0500, Roland Bauerschmidt wrote:
> I am sorry to say this, but unfortunately we don't have much yet. I am
> pretty busy this week, and will probably not have much spare time for
> this until June 10th. It's too bad that this is not further away from
> Linuxtag. Sorry for that. :(

Thanks for the heads-up. I have to admit that I have even more problems
in taking time for Debian stuff and I still have to do some work on
my packages before freeze. I guess I can defer that for a bit. I am
going to try building some images on Monday but I can't promise anything.
My studies take a lot of time away and I really need pass some classes
this semester...

Sorry...

	Torsten