Re: Debian Day - Talks

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 12:45:43PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 12:45:43 +0200
> From: Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de>
> To: debian-events-eu@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: Debian Day - Talks
>
> Michael Meskes wrote:
> > On Sun, May 27, 2001 at 05:49:19PM +0200, Alexander Reelsen wrote:
> > > I try to set the ball rolling and volunteer for the first talk about
> > > Debian and Security. I don't want to do this as a talk but rather a
> >
> > Speaking of it, which kind of infrastructure do we have? A beamer and a PC?
> > Or do we need slides?
>
> A beamer.
>
> You'd have to provide your own pc.  There will be plenty of laptops
> and I'm sure somebody in the audience is willing to provide it for
> a presentation.
Hi Joey.

Would people be interested in a talk on the state of the debian-s390 port?

I could do that, and demonstrate where we stand, and where we're going.
I can run debian-s390 on my laptop, using the hercules /390 emulator.
If we have network connectivity, I have access to "real" S/390 Linuxii.

Richard
--
Unix:        Your gun, Your bullet, Your foot, Your choice.
M$-CE/ME/NT: Same as Unix, BUT: No choice, and We Aim Higher.