Debian Day - Talks

Hi folks

As Linuxtag nears (one month yet, I know), we really, really should get a
schedule on the talks. If we don't get this done in time, Joey is about to
cancel the Debian day due to a lack of interest. I don't think there is
any lack of interest, do you? Remember, the Debian day is for advanced
users and/or developers, so we/you shouldn't miss that chance.

So, let's get some stuff done. Who is doing what?

I try to set the ball rolling and volunteer for the first talk about
Debian and Security. I don't want to do this as a talk but rather a
discussion, cause many people might have many good ideas instead of one
talking about that topic. I would say one hour is sufficient for this one.
Objections?

Check http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/events/LinuxTag2001/day.html if
you want to talk about something and write it here, so Joey gets some
input for the Debian day instead of cancelling it.

After the first, let's say, 6 talks I can try to setup a time schedule, it
might be possible that some people are busy at their booth or have to
do something for the company they work for, whatever.

So, I guess you know what you have to do now :-)

MfG/Regards, Alexander

--
Alexander Reelsen   http://joker.rhwd.de
ref@linux.com       GnuPG: pub 1024D/F0D7313C  sub 2048g/6AA2EDDB