UKUUG Linux Developers' Conference - Call For Papers

I've received this mail.  Maybe somebody wants to present Debian in
a talk or a booth.  Re booth, dump me a line and I'll forward the
mail to the organizing team.

-------------------------
I enclose the call for papers for this year's developers' conference.
The closing date for abstracts is 30th March.

If you want to know any more about the conference this year,
or suggest speakers/discuss sponsorship/discuss topics before
submitting an abstract etc., please contact me by email or
telephone (below).

Please circulate the document amongst the development community!

You can link to it at:
  http://www.ukuug.org/events/linux2001/CFP.shtml

You'll find information about Manchester (incl. Travel - flights etc.) at:
  http://www.manchester.com/

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        - Linus Torvalds