Meeting on Monday

Hi!

I'm sorry, but I have no chance to be in Hannover on Monday. Since I first
started my studies in Aachen, I still have to pass several exams here. The
next one is on Friday, 30th March. So I'm here in Aachen now to get prepared for
this.
Yes, I know: It would be good to get to know each other. But I hope we can
do this later(as soon as possible). Please send me the results of your
meeting. If you have any questions, write me an e-mail.

Thank you,

Jens

http://www.gmx.net