Re: Update Systems

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 04:30:01PM +0100, Peter Palfrader <ppalfrad@cosy.sbg.ac.at> wrote...
> Hi!

> btw, my box has a M$ Natural Keyboard and a M$ mouse. If this
> is a problem for anyone, bring a different kbd and mouse.

I have a Japanese keyboard and a wireless mouse, so we'll need alternatives
for these too.
BTW, my machine has a SCSI card, so can you bring the HDDs?
# No spare machines at the univ, double as many new students as last year
# are totally overpopulation our computer rooms, no spares machines

> Oli, do you have a car or something else to bring my computer to
> the Systems on Sunday?

Nope, neither do I know somebody who would drive us there.
--

	Oliver M. Bolzer
	oliver@gol.com

GPG (PGP) Fingerprint = 621B 52F6 2AC1 36DB 8761  018F 8786 87AD EF50 D1FF