Re: How to configure an enterprise server

I think there was something wrong in the question.. May be change of
words helps...

I myself run a deb server for my personal work, so I am familiar with
setting up a sever. However, if you knowledgable people can point out
what is the differnce between setting up a web/file/mail/storage server
vs a fat server for computing and being a host to thin clients... I
shall be grateful..

Even google was not enough help. Please point out some resources...

Thanks,

(B V Raghav)
r@bvraghav.com