Re: Queries about netboot deployment of Debian Squeeze

Awesome information John, really helpful.

Unfortunately I could not get the dhcp timeout problem under control.
It was already the third d-i line from the top, making it the second
under netcfg/choose_interface made no difference.

I am posting this to the list in the hopes that someone else has found
a way to solve this notorious issue.