Re: speculations to characterize issues for Debian Enterprise

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 12:41:56PM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:

> I personally admit to using traditional wikis only grudgingly, since I'm
> not fond of the process of editing documents in a web browser, or in an
> editor spawned from a web browser.

A git repository with your documentation comes to mind.  This enables
other people to branch for their additions and possibly gives you the
chance to merge things which are adaptable to your environment.  I agree
that Wikis while "always up to date" in theory are far from this in
practice for the issues we are discussing.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de