Preparation of Blends tasks

Hi,

as I proposed in my last mail[1] I created a Wiki page which can be used
to prepare some Blends tasks.  Please take it a first shot of an
uneducated person and perhaps non of the few suggestions makes any sense
but at least it is a start.  I have linked to the page from the general
Debian Enterprise wiki page which I would like to promote here as well:

   http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianEnterpriseTeam

It contains some other interesting content about an Alioth group etc
(since a long time but nobody seems to care ...).

If you ask me we should hurry up starting with the tasks pages and
forming a real team to be able to announce something existing in the
Squeeze release notes (and not just hot air).

Kind regards

        Andreas.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-enterprise/2010/08/msg00021.html

--