Re: Yet another list statistics for debian-enterprise

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009, Guido Günther wrote:

Although I do see some value in the list there's little point in keeping
it when there's so little traffic.

If you ask me a list like this makes real sense - but someone has to
advertise it on a prominent place but probably it has to defined what
actual questions should be discussed here.  For instance I would seek
for a proper answer to the statement:

  We can not use Debian because it is not certified by Oracle, VMWare, etc.

Is this the right list to discuss this kind of things and even more
importantly is it expected that such a list can provide a real
*solution* or is it bound to end in senseless chatting without a
result.

Also some migration scenarios come to mind, whatever.  So the question is:
What should be discussed here and how good are the chances that it does
not end in whining about issues we can not change.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de