Re: emdebian.org down. Any mirror?

On 2019-10-02 14:14 +0300, Alexander V. Buev wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I see that the http://emdebian.org/tools/debian completely down
> now and some few days before.

Yes. The VM it was runing on was shut down at short notice at the end of September.
Sorry there was no notice. I got a couple of days but was away for moost of that time.
I should have sent a mail anyway.

A backup was taken. I do have a copy of the image.

And thanks very much to drizzt for hosting for free for the last 3(?) years.

> Unfortunately our company was not done backup of this repository
> used in our development process.

I was wondering if anyone was still using it, despite no updates for about 6 years :-)

We can probably find a new location to put it back up if there is
still demand. Serious offers welcome.  Mirroring the files can be done
fairly easily. Hosting the domain is a bit more work.

> Is there any mirror of this repository for jessie=20
> or some package archive where we can download necessary packages?

I can arrange one if there isn't one already.

> Now we use dpkg-cross & crossbuild-essential-armhf and its
> dependencies.
>
> Sorry if I wrote to wrong address.

No you are in the right place.

http://wookware.org/