Re: About restart Emdebian / Emdebain Crush

Are you saying that you want to use your Debian workstation to run something like buildroot-ng, to create a busybox-based root filesystem for a device?

Or, are you wanting to create and then run a small-footprint Debian on a device?

As I recall it,  Emdebian Crush ended because multiarch replaced much of it, and broke the rest of it. This was expected, since Crush was kind of a workaround for pre-multiarch.

There might be easier ways to get to where you want to be than to bring Emdebian Crush back from the dead.

b.g.