Re: cross compile mips on x86_64: pcre?

On Sunday 31. August 2014 22.38.48 Paul Boddie wrote:

> The reason I ask is because I can't get the script that apparently builds
> these toolchains to get very far. It being available from here, of course:
>
> https://github.com/dkogan/toolchains
>
> On the one hand it complains about the following command:
>
> sudo apt-get --no-install-recommends install libc6-dev:mipsel linux-libc-
> dev:mipsel libgcc1:mipsel gcc-4.9-base:mipsel binutils-mipsel-linux-gnu

[...]

> Is this just a product of chaos in unstable or is it something else?

Well, I guess this was just chaos in unstable because I have since been able
to install libc6-dev:mipsel without any dependency problems today.

Now I just need to build a cross-gcc package, hoping that the following
instructions work with the current packages...

https://wiki.debian.org/MultiarchCrossToolchainBuild#Local_building_of_multiarch_cross-
toolchains

Paul