Re: cross compile mips on x86_64: pcre?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: cross compile mips on x86_64: pcre?
- From: Paul Boddie <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 17:14:10 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <CAPL35GwHWj=4ugoOqyVY-qXGFhenU9nRqgeH7KLNU5jB-UvWmg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKcpw6XdncGajbPOFA6zd0UMXwoTG6ZR1A7HGGQq2QP3M7Qo8A@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sunday 31. August 2014 22.38.48 Paul Boddie wrote:
> The reason I ask is because I can't get the script that apparently builds
> these toolchains to get very far. It being available from here, of course:
> On the one hand it complains about the following command:
> sudo apt-get --no-install-recommends install libc6-dev:mipsel linux-libc-
> dev:mipsel libgcc1:mipsel gcc-4.9-base:mipsel binutils-mipsel-linux-gnu
> Is this just a product of chaos in unstable or is it something else?
Well, I guess this was just chaos in unstable because I have since been able
to install libc6-dev:mipsel without any dependency problems today.
Now I just need to build a cross-gcc package, hoping that the following
instructions work with the current packages...