Re: multiarch compatible cross compilers for Jessie

For armhf, I guess you can get the cross complier with:

1. install the libraries such as libc6-dev:armhf etc and other
build-dep for gcc-4.9
2. apt-get source gcc-4.9
3. build gcc-4.9 with this command
with_deps_on_target_arch_pkgs=yes DH_VERBOSE=1 WITH_SYSROOT=/
BACKPORT=false PKG_IGNORE_CURRENTLY_BUILDING=1
DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=nostrip BACKPORT=false DEB_TARGET_ARCH=armhf
dpkg-buildpackage -b -uc -us -d

then you can get packages like 'gcc-4.9-armhf-linux-gnu:amd64' and
'g++-4.9-armhf-linux-gnu:amd64' etc packages.