Re: End of updates for Emdebian Grip

Am 13.07.2014 um 11:00 schrieb Neil Williams:
I've just stopped the tasks which automated the updates of
unstable-grip. testing-grip has had no updates for some months already.
[..]

It was fun but the need for Grip has dissolved and there is simply not
enough value left to justify the amount of work involved.

Thanks for all your work Neil.
I really enjoyed the comfort of Debian as a shrinked version on my 256 MiB flash dockstar. Hopefully the multistrap magic will survive.