Re: get a cross compiler sooner

On Wed, Feb 05, 2014 at 11:21:10PM +0000, Wookey wrote:
> Do people think we should be building those on more architectures or for more architectures?

Possibly a stupid question, but when I tried building a mips cross-gcc,
the instructions told me to build cross-binutils first, but after I had
done that, gcc ignored them, insisting that I installed
binutils-multiarch (which is in the archive).

What is the benefit of having cross-binutils when binutils-multiarch
exists?

Thanks,
Bas