Wheezy-grip lacks Multi-Arch support

I'm figuring that no-one has needed to do this yet and this is why it's
only come to my attention now, but it's been identifiable from the
emgrip manpage from the start.

Emdebian Grip includes only the following control fields:

        Package
        Source
        Version
        Architecture
        Maintainer
        Installed-Size
        Depends
        Pre-Depends
        Conflicts
        Replaces
        Section
        Priority
        Description
        Task
        XS-Python-Version

OK, one field which is missing from that list - and which has therefore
been omitted from *all* emdebian-grip packages built up to this point -
is Multi-Arch.

It is *far* too late to rebuild all of the binaries to restore these
fields for wheezy-grip but due to the requirements of the Debian
Integration [0], a change now can put this field into all the .deb
files uploaded to jessie-grip once that opens.

Whether anyone is ever going to make an Emdebian Grip device support
Multi-Arch other than as a test, I've no idea. It does seem strange but
with the pending arm64 port, it might just be possible. armel:armhf
Multi-Arch is possible too.

Just thought I'd highlight that here so that people know and can find
details in their searches...

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/EmdebianIntegration