Re: Where can I find Emdebian Tools to ETCH (not Lenny or newer)

+++ Neil Williams [2013-11-20 07:41 +0000]:
> On Wed, 20 Nov 2013 00:49:19 +0100
> "christoph.plattner@gmx.at" <christoph.plattner@gmx.at> wrote:

> > It is ok, that those releases are moved to special archive folders,
> > as done with
> > Debian ETCH. But please do not remove them completely. Where can I
> > find them ???
>
> These files no longer exist, unless someone outside the project
> happened to archive them. If they have, they haven't told us (yet) that
> they did so.

I kept the 2.95 vintage emdebian toolchains around for a long time. I
may still have them somewhere. They might install on etch, or may have
been from the one before - I forget.

http://wookware.org/