Re: Who is using emdebian-grip-server?

On Wed, 2 May 2012 22:48:58 +0100
Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:

> So, according to popcon, there are people who have emdebian-grip-server
> installed. If any of those people are here, please speak up and tell me
> how you're doing with the scripts.

I'm one of those people in popcon.  Haven't used it much yet, but will
be in the near future to grip a few (single digit, hopefully) Squeeze
armel debs.  If I run into issues, I'll shout.

> I'm likely to drop the emdebian-grip-server package before the Wheezy
> release freeze and keep the scripts only in SVN.

I've probably missed an important note about how Wheezy will be
integrated with Emdebian, sorry if this is a repeat question:  With
Wheezy, will either a set of scripts like emdebian-grip-server be
available (not just in SVN) or will all Wheezy packages already be
gripped?

Thanks,
Andrew